The dump loading procedure may be used, if the Ampoules/Vials are ready to dump Boxes, which will have exactly into the same number of Ampoules/Vials and the pitch, as the loading tray. Alternatively, each Ampoules/Vials have to be arranged into the tray. The loading trays are placed directly into the Machine and the Handle bar into the lowered for Automatic centering of Washing needles into the Ampoules/Vials mouth. The Top cover is also lower and switch is operated Automatic Sequential washing both from inside & outside of each individual Ampoule/Vial. The machine will automatically stopped after one complete cycle & for removal of tray, reverse procedure is to be observed.
|1st Wash||DM Water|
|3st Wash||DM Water|
|5st Wash||Water for Injection (WFI Water)|
|Multi-Jet Needles||Maximum Vial Size (ml) Up To||Maximum Ampoule Size (ml) Up To|
|56 Needles||100||Any Size|
|99 Needles||030||Any Size|
|189 Needles||010||Any Size|
- Very Simple & Robust Construction for a long life and continuous service.
- Automatic Washing Cycle Operation by Programmable PLC with HMI.
- Each Cycle Time can be Adjustable.
- Sound design concept of Pump and Solenoid Valves for reserves & continuous supply of washes Media.
- Both internal & external washing ensuring absolutely clean ampoules/vials after Sequential Washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine.
- All contact parts of washing media & compressed air are of SS 304 or HDPE or Polycarbonate or PP.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will Automatically Stop and Restart from the 1St Cycle, when cover is pushed down.
|Output||30 to 40 Cycles/Hour (Each cycle’s time will be of 58 seconds)|
|Ampoule Dia||10mm to 21.5mm|
|Ampoule Height||60mm to 140mm|
|Vial Dia||15mm to 56mm|
|Vial Height||56mm to 110mm|
|Overall Dimension||1100 mm LX 1050 mm W X 1200 mm H|
|Power Specification||1.0 HP, 3 PHASE, 440 VOLTS, 50 Hz, 4 Wire System|
|Change Part||– Multi-Jet Needles Plate
– Comby Trays
|Utility||DM Water: 8 Liter/cycle
WFI Water: 8 Liter/cycle (Depend Up-On Cycle Time)
Air : 20 CFM @ 5 Bar