Sterilization and Depyrogenation Tunnel or pharma sterilizing tunnel uses for online sterilization and depyrogenation of washed glass ampoules & vials. In the tunnel, glass ampoules & vials are transported through a stainless steel wire conveyor entry from automatic washing machines (non-sterile) to the outlet filing line (sterile area).
- Each independent filter plenum is provided with filter integrity sample ports.
- The equipment’s conveyor belt is monitored and alarm status is activated if it operates outside the belt speed set points.
- Provision for ports to allow introduction of validation thermocouples in each zone.
- The tunnel is provided with fully integrated ampoule / vial flow control logic to allow automatic stops and restarts of the equipment.
- All filter modules have differential pressure gauges to monitor pressure.
- Pressure switches with high and low alarms.
- When the tunnel is not in use it can be operated in night-mode to save energy while preventing contamination.
Process Operation of Sterilizing & Depyrogenation Tunnel
PLC Controlled and equipped with touch screen colour graphics display for easy operator access to control screens and statistics, data storage and retrieval. Data management system is 21 CFR part 11 compliant .
Data screens feature, set parameters and current process parameters. Set parameters are stored in the form of recipes which are password protected and can be uploaded to current status as and when new type of glass containers are being processed.
|Belt Width (mm)||450||600||900|
|Installed Power (kw)||30||45||60|
|Power Supply||3 Phase / 4 Wire||3 Phase / 4 Wire||3 Phase / 4 Wire|
|2350mm(H) approx.||2350mm(H) approx.||2350mm(H) approx.|