Vials are pushed from Infeed tray and then move on Wiremesh conveyor Belt, which align the Vial in correct position, to enter into the carrier pocket with help of oscillating guide rails. Oscillating arm deliver the vial inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles. Multijet sprayers Set at the top cause the total External and Internal surface to be Washed. The Sprayers nozzles are movable in fixed Up-Down position as per Customer Requirement. To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters. Each washing station is provided with an independent Circuit. Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion. When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted. They penetrate the Bottles, Spraying Jets of water or compressed air then Return Down. The baskets movement then advances by one Station. Each station of Vials passes through the washing cycles selected. The duly washed Vials then delivered to the Out feed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to a next Operation.
- High-pressure spray nozzles ensure perfect wash of Vials.
- Interchangeable wash sequences.
- Totally fabricated from SS Materials, including the basic frame.
- No change parts required for washing of Vial saving time of change over.
- All parts coming in contact with washing zones/jet are made from SS 316 materials.
- The machine suitable for handling washes of round glass Vial. Water re-cycling arrangement is possible as per customer’s need.
- Machine is totally rigid and with stands continuous operation for long working. Hours without any trouble.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pump to wash bigger container. Third Tank & pump can be fitted (optional).
|Output||80 Vials/Min||100 Vials/Min||120 Vials/Min||200 Vials/Min|
|No. of Pockets||8||10||12||20|
|Electrical Characteristics||3.5 HP, 415 Volts, 50Hz, 3 Kw, 4 Wire System|
|Tank Capacity||80 Liter|
|Wash Cycle||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air|
|Cycle Timing||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 Second for traveling.|
|Consumptions||400 Liter/ HR/ Cycle/Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20 CFM|
|Overall Dimension (in mm) (L x W x H)||1150x2500x1550||1450x2500x1550||1450x2500x1550||900x2500x1130|
|Change Parts||A) Neck Dia. Vial Holding Pockect|