The incoming dry bottle is fed through the Infeed Turn Table with suitably guided on the moving conveyor belt at the required speed for feeding. There are two separate filling head mounted on machine top plate in the same line. When bottle reaches to the first filling station, it will be held by the bottle holder. Immediately it will be sensed by the bottle sensor as soon as it gets signals from sensor magnetic clutch starts to rotate which is mounted on auger shaft. It will fill the desired amount of powder to the bottle through auger, where rotation time is previously saved in PLC control. After filling of first bottle star wheel picks up a bottle and release the first bottle to move on conveyor, by the same time second bottle also moves along with the first bottle in empty condition. In second filling head same operation will be performed but this time second bottle get filled and first bottle moves further for next operation. The main advantage of this machine is star wheel pick up system of bottle is directly connected with Auger rotation, so till bottle get filled with powder as per set value.
The Caped bottles moving on conveyor belt and fed into an in feed star wheel by in-feed worm. While moving in feed star wheel, bottles pick up Cup one by one from delivery chute. The sealing is done in a programmed roll-on manner, accurate positioned of the caps is done mechanically by means of a rotating unscramble, to direct the caps correctly into the chute, when the chute is filled up the rotating unscramble drive is disengaged, hence, there is no chance to damage of caps. The Pressing Head takes place due to Pressing head and transfer movement of sealing & threading rollers due to Pressing cam. The sealed bottles are discharged by exist star wheel on conveyors.
- No Bottle – No Cup / Cap System
- No Measuring Cup / Cap – Machine Stop System
- Machine construction in Stainless Steel Finish
- Linear Bottle Movement with No Change Parts System for change in Bottle Size
- Single Drive Synchronizing Total Operation of Bottle Feeding, Bottle Holding Belt and Top Holding / Pressing Belt System
- Measuring Cup / Cap Feeder with Variable Speed System for feeding control of caps.
- Minimum Change Over and Setting time
- Hopper can be completely dismantle for easy cleaning
- Minimum Change over time
- Total Compact cGMP Model.
- All Parts And Assemblies Coming In Contact With Powder And Rubber Stopper Are Made Of S.S.316 And Easily Removable For Mandatory Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- “No Bottle, No Fill” System Eliminates Wastage Of Costly Powder.
- Conveyor Driving Is Through High Quality Imported Gear Motor
- Machine Speed Can Be Adjusted By A.C. Frequency Drive, Which Is Time Saving.
- Machine Is Provided With Conveyor Belt To Avoid Sticking Of Vial On Conveyor.
- Single Track Bottle Movement, Reduces Setting Of Supporting Guide Rails And Semi Skilled Person Can Also Easily Operate the machine.
- Total PLC Control For The Machine.
- Star Wheel Bottle Holding System Is Connected With Auger Rotation, Which Eliminates Chances Of Bottle Transfer Before Completion Of Filling Operation.
- Change Parts Are Required For Any Change In Bottle Diameter From 30 To 120 Ml. Imported Gear Motor For Conveyor Drive. – PLC Control For Machine.
- A.C. Frequency Drive For Conveyor Drive. – “No Bottle, No Filling” System.
- Star Wheel & Back Guide For Bottle Holding System.
|15 to 30 Bottles/Minute
|25mm to 90mm
|Container Height Filling Range
|36mm to 300mm 5 gm to 200 gm in single stroke with the help of dosing time and/or with help of change parts
|± 2 to 3.5% depending upon consistency & uniformity of powder.
|2 HP, 3 Phase, 4 Wire System, 50 Hz
|Air – 30 CFM @ 5 bar
|Aluminum Profile Cabinet
|No of Head
|800 to 900mm Adjustable
|1700mm L X 750mm W X 1900mm H