The machine conveyor receives the container from the infeed turn table, which is separated by the feeding roller assembly to maintain the predetermined space between the two containers according to the label length and container diameter. The label is placed on the container immediately when it is sensed by the container sensor, ensuring instant adhesive to the label’s edge. Then it passes through the pressing unit, resulting in precise registration and crease-free application. It can handle container diameters ranging from 22 mm to 105 mm and label heights ranging from 10 mm to 200 mm. Changeover can be done within a few minutes, and the label height from the bottom can also be also adjustable for different kind of containers.
Automatic Bottle Sticker Labeling Machine Manufacturer in India
- S.S. 304 Constructions.
- Accurate label placement.
- Micro processor Control unit with LCD Display.
- Full Pharmaceutical security package system.
- Secondary Pressing unit.
- Any kind of printing device can be accommodated with machine.
- Imported Motor & Gear Box for Conveyor and Pressing unit.
- Variable A.C. Frequency Drive for speed adjustment.
- In built Speed Indicator & Counter.
- Stepper Motor with Controller.
- Imported Sensor for Label & Container.
- Command in LCD display allow to choose Automatic & Manual operation.
Technical Specification of Automatic Bottle Sticker Labelling Machine
|Output||50 to 100 Bottles/Minute|
|Container Diameter||22mm to 105mm|
|Container Height||10mm to 160mm|
|Label Length||12mm to unlimited|
|Label Roll Diameter||300mm Max.|
|Electrical Characteristics||1 HP, 220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hz|
|Optional Accessories||Inkjet Printer PLC with HMI Aluminum profile cabinet covering full machine|