The central conveyor belt brings the bottle from the capping machine conveyor. These bottles are automatically bifurcated on the two adjoining conveyor belts & further on the side tables for operators sitting on either side of the table. The operators in turn pick up the bottles & visually inspect the bottles in the alternate white & black background to check for any particles in the liquid filled, sealed & breakage of bottle. After inspection the bottles are placed in the central track, which is transfer for labeling.
- SS 304 Tubler Structure.
- PVC Black & White Boad as per GMP Norms.
- UHMW self Lubrication Guide Below Chain.
- SS Elegantly Matt Finishing.
- Adjustable Height of Conveyor Belt to Align other machine of the Line.
- Rigid Vibration Free Construction for Trouble free Performance.
- Speed Variable AC Frequency Drive.
|Conveyor Length||Three Feet Length||Six Feet Length||Eight Feet Lenght|
|Output||30 to 60 Bottles/Min||60 to 120 Bottles/Min||100 to 200 Bottles/Min|
|No. of Operator||Two (1 X 1, Two Side Seated)||Four (2 X 2, Two Side Seated)||Six (3 X 3, Two Side Seated)|
|Power Supply||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Overall Dimension||1000mm L X 760mm W X 1325mm W||1800mm L X 760mm W X 1325mm W||2440mm L X 760mm W X 1325mm W|